Last Updated: 01st July 2019
Reason: To reflect current list of forms on the I drive
If you have any queries at any stage of the below process, please speak to Tom Jirat.
Informal discussion with Tom Jirat about the business purpose behind the need to disclose data.
If OK to proceed, create a new Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement and complete Section 1. Do not send this to the recipient yet.
The following templates are available on the shared drive (I:\Development Services\Compliance\Data Sharing & Confidentiality Agreements)
- Confidentiality and Non Disclosure Agreement – External Individual or Organisation – One Off
- Confidentiality and Non Disclosure MoU – UoM Board – Catch All
- Confidentiality and Non Disclosure MoU – UoM Colleague – Catch All
- Confidentiality and Non Disclosure MoU – UoM Colleague – One Off
- Confidentiality and Non Disclosure MoU -UoM Student – Specific Post
- Confidentiality and Non Disclosure MoU – Student Caller
- Confidentiality and Non Disclosure MoU – External UoM Supporter
Please ensure that you include your name on the agreement at this stage (typed in the space for ‘DDAR signatory’), and:
- For internal disclosures: the recipient’s job title, team and area (division/school), phone number and email address.
- For external disclosures to individuals: the individual’s full name, address, and job title and business (if receiving due to their role in a company).
- For external disclosures for companies: the individual’s full name and job title, and the business name and full address.
Send the document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject title:
Request – Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement
In the body of the email please include the names of any queries used to select the intended data.
Please do give us as much time as possible for us to check these (at least five working days in most circumstances) – we receive a lot of them through and process them in batches, as they require consideration and checking.
The document will be checked, countersigned by one of DDAR’s Institutional Data Protection Guardians, and sent/given back to you.
Sign the document yourself and then send to the recipient for signature.
Once the recipient has signed the document send a scanned copy to email@example.com with the email subject title:
Completed– Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement
The data transfer can now take place.
Development Services will update an internal master record of all data disclosures to ensure we have a full audit trail. This is available on the shared drive. Contact Tom Jirat or Barry Miller if you would like to view this.